Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Debut Post

After reading our good friends, Mary and Laura's blog...Ramona and I decided that we would jump on the sister blogging bandwagon. (Ramona with her MS in Information Science says don't use the word "bandwagon.") I with my mommy degree, and office manager resume, posted it anyways. Nothing much has changed since our Bugs Bunny and Underdog days. (One of us tends to be bossy and the other just goes along...guess whose who.) We hope to share with our friends in blogger-land, a little insight into our 30-something lives, and if in the process we entertain you...well that's a bonus. As we have "lurked" at some of your blogs, we have found long lost friends in the many places that we have lived. Consider this an invitation to post and re-connect. In the great words of Beverly Cleary "Ramona felt secure and happy, agreeing was so pleasant she wished she and her sister could agree more often. Unfortunately, there were so many things to disagree about. "

4 comments:

  1. At first we could not figure out who you were. But after seeing your pictures I (Laura) figured it out.
    Thats right SISTERS RULE!!! Did you ever see that movie "Man in the moon" with a young Reese Witherspoon? Remember what happened to the boy that try to come between sisters. Not good.
    Anyways cant wait to see some more post. And tell "Ramona" I hope she reviews some of the books she is reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man in the Moon is a classic!!! Whenever I am in the mood for a good cry, I put that DVD on. It doesn't hurt that I am a Reese fan. (So are A, B, and C. D is more into Elmo and Barney on the Sprout Channel.) Thanks for being the first to post. We will add more, PROMISE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather!! I can't believe you even asked me if I remember, you should be hit with a wet noodle for that!! Love that you are blogging. Now I can stalk you too!! It was awesome to hear from you. Where abouts in the NW are you living??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to be vague on the blog for safety concerns. I know I am lame, but we had this internet safety YW's night, and well it freaked me out, which is why it has taken me SOOO long to even start blogging. Go ahead and email me heatherchandler@comcast.net I'd love to tell you where I call home. I LOVE it here. Seriously LOVE it!! Hope all is well with your family.

    ReplyDelete