Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Gentle cycle
Last night I (Beezus) heard an unusual banging sound coming from upstairs. I sent A to investigate the sound. Next I heard crying and screaming. "What is going on up there?", I gently scream. I hear the words, "Fry-Fry was in the washing machine." Um, what? The WASHING MACHINE much louder this time, came A's voice. By this point I am totally at a lost. How is it that my daughter who turns 9 on Monday ended up in the washing machine??? Her answer amazed us all..."Baby D put me in there." Keep in mind Baby D is 3. Fry-Fry still claims Baby D put her in there and shut the door. Yes you read that correctly. The banging was Fry-Fry banging on the inside of the washing machine door. Granted, it is a front loading washing machine, but seriously...takes new meaning to the term "gentle cycle." Oh and Ramona, please don't report me to CPS, as you know my one true goal in life is to NOT make the 10 o'clock news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lets make a pact that my Faith and your Baby D will never be left in the same room together. Those 2 could start Armageddon.
ReplyDeleteok-that is so funny! If my youngest wasn't asleep on me right now I'd be rolling on the floor!!!! I guess I should be glad I have such big kids - she couldn't get any of her older siblings to fit in the washer. Although sisi could fit her - don't think I will be telling her this story. Now that I think about it I think I have pics of Mo in our washer at our old house - she climbed in herself but the lid didn't shut - it was a top loader...
ReplyDelete